Monday, July 13, 2009

Is it what I want to be had like a bull by the horns?

This morning I woke up drunk wondering where I was and how I got there. So I'd say I'd had a pretty successful night!

This weekend was really fun. On Friday, everyone went barhopping for Adam's birthday. We picked up Daniel on the way and he had delicious Grey Goose cocktails waiting for us in his apartment. Everyone got pretty smashed. Adam and I stayed at his place along with a few of Daniel's other friends and it was a really great night. Saturday night we stayed at the Mondrian, and I got to hang out with Chris, Sean and Michael. Around 1 am, Candace and Sawna and I decided to walk to Mel's to get soup and veggie sandwiches. We got back just in time to see Bud Bundy get turned away by the hotel's doorman. As we walked in I told the bouncer "You just turned away Bud Bundy!" and he stoically replied "I know".

On Sunday, Dominic picked me up and we went to Malibu. We got Slurpees to drink on the way, and Malibu is a really dope beach. The sand isn't at all fine and there are massive rocks and stones buried throughout and a ton of seaweed which can be really pretty to look at. There was a car accident on PCH right by where we parked and as we tried to get to our car, a cop yelled at us to get out of the road. I guess he would have preferred us to walk over the shards of glass and metal that littered the shoulder, in our sandals nonetheless.

Then on Sunday night I went over to Laine's. I drank but didn't feel drunk, at least not until we had a Daft Punk dance party. We banged on the walls and stomped as hard as we could on Luke's hardwood floors. It was too much fun, because I don't even know what happened after that.

I'm not drinking again till Halloween.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home