Monday, July 20, 2009

wild horses couldn't drag me away

Went to Big Bear Lake on Saturday with Susan and Melissa. On the drive back I stuck my whole head out of the window and now i understand why dogs like to do that. I was wearing my sunglasses and normally would have been afraid that they would fall off but they felt like part of my face that day. The only way to lose them would be to lose my face. Which I could probably manage as I lose everything all the time.My skin was ravaged by the sun, which I didn't take notice of until I got back to Melissa's. WONDER WHY.
Also got my greedy little hands on some blue dream. dreamy it is, blue it isn't. All other attempts to gather my strength and leave my house have been futile. Luckily I've had guests on constant rotation but last night i got my own bed to my own self for the first time in i can't remember. i slept right in the middle all night long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home