Tuesday, July 21, 2009

the promise i made is starting to fade

Oh my gosh. Paul from London wrote to me. I was so nervous and excited to read it that I waited all day long, even though I knew it was sitting in my inbox shouting open me. I recieved it when I was walking to Albertson's from Katherines to get fruit and coffee. When I was buying the coffee the barista caught me totally off-guard when he asked me what I was listening to on my iPod. I forgot I was even wearing it so I just stared at him bewildered for a few seconds before stuttering an answer and shuffling off as quickly as I could. Pun intended. Then I drove to newport beach. The water was gloriously warm and it was overall perfect. I couldn't fall asleep because of the coffee, so I left after only 4 hours.

Last night was a successful return to the watering hole aka the continental. So many familiar faces and it was actually a very amusing time even though I didn't touch JD or GG. An acheivement in itself really.We all decided we're going to get matching nameplate knuckle rings. When I mentioned that "Christina" would fit across all of my puny knuckles, Briana looked at me dangerously and said "NO. it has to say ninah". I love her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home